Monday, January 01, 2024

Planning the Ocean Cruises, Reading Fiction

 Planning the Ocean Cruises, Reading Fiction


The captain of the ship learns about a good crew, ship construction, trip mapping, and worthy destinations. Some people spend their lives in  building or mapping, but at some point the realization that ready or not, travel is called for, time to move from engineer, builder, to traveler to my destination.

That is me.  One reason why I am conversing so much and reading so much conversation and fiction, less fact, less philosophy, is that I  have to absorb what I want now.  It is not what I used to want, or say, and have never mastered.  It is that time for me to move forward, ready or not, I must move!

Today I have Tarzan and the Ant Men in front of me.  Homer or Adler are not in front of me.  One chapter of Jean Klein will make it.


Jean Klien

Questioner: In certain situations in life I feel blocked by a fear which prevents me from acting. How can I be free from this obstacle?

Jean Klein: First free yourself from the word, the concept, ‘fear’. It is loaded with memory. Face only the perception. Accept the sensation completely. When the personality who judges and controls is completely absent, when there is no
longer a psychological relationship with the sensation, it is really welcomed and unfolds. Only in welcoming without a welcomer can there be real transformation.

We are in essence one with all existence; when we truly observe ourselves there is
ultimately no observer, only observation— awareness.

No comments: